воскресенье, 30 октября 2011 г.

Cindy at her Country Home

Из моего письма Синди:

...Cindy, i admire everything you create!
   I love your works, i love your house, i love your cats...)))
   It seems to me, that all space around you is full of love.
   You make me feel happy, you make me better!
   Thanks, that you are!

   With great love in my heart,
   Mary














































































































































































































Блог Cindy Country Home http://cindycountryhome.blogspot.com/

1 комментарий:

  1. I love you dearest Mary!
    You touched very very deeply my hart with this blogpost about my blog. With tears I read it.
    Now I am in very difficult period in my live but reading your post you gave me also the spirit to continue.
    Hope that I will soon make a start to write again on my blog.
    Thanks also that you are! With much loving greetings right from my heart, Cindy

    ОтветитьУдалить

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...